TRANG AN ECO - TOURISM COMPLEX & BAI DINH PAGODA
Bai Dinh Pagoda - Ninh Binh, ecological tourism, spiritual Trang An to enjoy the majestic mountains, explore the cave and have pure moments of peace, relax with spiritual culture Of Bai Dinh Pagoda. Trang An enjoy the spectacular majesty of the mountains, explore the cave in the virtual small boats.
07:40 – 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus at your addresses around Hanoi Center then depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang an eco-tourism attraction area (100kms south of Hanoi).
10:30 Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam with 500 Arhan statues. You can see a biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Tour guide also gives you an introduction of beliefs and religions in Vietnam.
12:30 Have lunch in a local restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30 Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”
16:00 Get back to the bus and then return to Hanoi.
18:30 Back in Hanoi, you get dropped off at your address.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your address by modern air-conditioned bus
- A bottle of water on the way
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver
- Professional English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Entrance fee & boating fee
- Tax, tips
- Electric car
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned above
- Children aged 0-4 are free of charge.
- Children aged 5-8 get 50% off.
- Children aged 9 or more are considered as adults.